Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lindsey Lee Photography

Our family had our spring/Easter pictures taken. We had an old friend of Alicia's do the pictures. She is a photographer and her name is Lindsey Lee. She has a blog as well, where she posts previews.

Anyway, she posted some pictures of our family, and WOW!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! Go and check her out. I would recommend her for anything. She works out of Concord, NC but she went out and looked for different places. These pictures were taken in Salisbury, ALL her idea. She did such an amazing job and I cannot wait to see the entire set. Here's a link to her blog. Thanks Lindsey! We all had an amazing time, and I wish you the best in all your work. You did such a good job.

http://lindseyleephotography.blogspot.com/

Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm an ultimate creeper today. I didn't find any pictures on the blog. But, I presume that you can upload them? :) I'll keep on creeping. :)

    ReplyDelete